Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dad and the "Ladies"


Sharon, Lavonne's sister visited Elmo while we were in Los Alamos. Dad, being his usual generous self took the ladies to lunch (all 6 of us). When the cafe owner a lovely Asian guy) came up to welcome Dad and ask where Mel was...he looked at me puzzled and asked who the guests were. I said, I am Elmo's daughter, Lavonne is his other daughter and Sharon, Lavonne's sister, chimed in...I am Monday and she isTuesday...etc.


I added that he is so hard to buy for...and Father's day was coming up soon.


The flustered guy did not stick around. I can't imagine why...but Dad's cache in Los Alamos as a ladies man just went up big time. I am known to the guys on the hill as the daughter who gives the most amazing and useful gifts. I put Sharon's cell number in the bathroom.

No comments: